Gratitude

Posted on Updated on

For the last three days I have been part of an online auction on Facebook. It was a completely new experience for me, and it was really interesting to see, that people love buying art even though they have never seen it in real life. There must be a lot of trust between the artist and the buyer, and at the same time, artists are really honored to be supported in what they love to do most. I was so lucky to have been part of this and want to give thanks to all the people that at the same time had to endure auction feed on my page. I really appreciate the support of friends that were part of the auction, even though some of them might have only looked on the heated strive.

I would love to show my appreciation by giving away these two prints. I am uploading these two files on here full resolution for you to download and print for the next two weeks for free. Should you not have a good printer and paper, I can ship it to you for $15, plus $5 for shipping.

Should MustI have also been reading this wonderful book called The CrossRoads of Should and Must, Find and Follow your passion, by Elle Luna

Here are couple of excerpts from the book

“Should is how other people want us to live our lives.

When we choose should, we are choosing to live our life for someone or something other then ourselves. The journey to should can be smooth, the rewards can seam clear, and the options are often plentiful.

Must is different.

Must is who we are, what we believe, and what we are alone with our truest, most authentic self. It’s that which calls to us most deeply. It’s our convictions, our passions, our deepest held urges and desires-unavoidable, undeniable, and inexplicable. Unlike Should, Must does not accept compromises.”

Advertisements

7 thoughts on “Gratitude

PaulasOriginals said:
    February 8, 2016 at 3:47 pm

I am wondering something. How does one become a part of these auctions?

renataloree responded:
      February 8, 2016 at 3:51 pm

HI Paula, here is a link to ithttps://www.facebook.com/HeArtfulSoulArtistCollective/?fref=ts, just like the page and you will get the feed for next month auction. It’s called Heartful Soul Artist collective on Facebook, if the link does not work.

PaulasOriginals said:
        February 8, 2016 at 7:02 pm

Thanks

Wendy Fierro said:
    February 8, 2016 at 5:02 pm

Sounds like a good book to read. Thank you so much for your sweet gifts I received in the mail, so thoughtful of all of you and the necklace is beautiful!

renataloree responded:
      February 8, 2016 at 8:23 pm

Yes Wendy it is :), and I am happy you like the necklace 🙂

CarolWiebe said:
    February 10, 2016 at 2:07 pm

Lucky me! I am a great admirer of crows and ravens, so this gorgeous offering of yours is priceless! Thanks for your generosity, Renata. I also agree that one must maneuver carefully around all those shoulds that others like to throw our way. Sometimes we believe them, and get tangled in webs that waste our time and energy; but it is crucial to our own well being to find those things our heart knows we must do. ❤ Carol

Liked by 1 person

artheals57 said:
    February 24, 2016 at 8:32 am

Michelle, your work is just beautiful. I love the print with the elephant. Just so lovely.